Offering the most versatility of all S Family crashes, the medium thin weight is a perfect match when lighter touches and louder hits are necessary. Full-bodied crash color with excellent projection qualities. Creates a stronger high-end tone with longer sustain.
Zildjian S-Series Medium Thin Crash Cymbal Features
- Perfect from light touches to full crashes
- Strong high-end tone with long sustain
- B12 Alloy produces the perfect balance of low, middle, and high frequencies
- Extensive Hammering gives these cymbals a dialed-in sonic response throughout all dynamic ranges
- Top and bottom lathing crafted to perfection in weight, feel, and sound
- Made in U.S.A.
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. S Zildjian is an expressive family of cymbals with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.