Unlock your imagination with the percussive firepower of the Strike MultiPad by Alesis which allows drummers to sample, edit, loop and perform seamlessly. The Strike MultiPad offers an incredible 7000+
built-in sounds, 32GB of storage and the ability to record samples from any source (smartphone, mic,
off the internet, via USB, from virtually any other audio device). The nine velocity-sensitive pads
have customizable RGB lights and are easily configured for maximum playing convenience. Center stage on the Strike MultiPad is an Alesis-exclusive 4.3” color screen to make checking system
status or performing edits a snap.
Alesis Strike MultiPad Percussion Pad Features
- Update v1.3 is Here! Download at www.alesis.com
- Sample Manager
- Save/Load User Kits with Samples
- Start Click for Loop and Alternate Playback Modes
- Metronome Downbeat Reset
- Over 7,000 samples and loops - 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums
and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- Sample - Built-in Sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone, or other audio
- Built-in looper - Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
- Perform - 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- Meet Your New Soundcard - 2 input/2 output USB audio and MIDI interface
- Load Samples via USB Drive - Import WAV files and backup your kits
- 5 Built-in Effects Processors - 3 Kit Effects, 1 Master Effect, Compressor, and Equalizer
- Custom Effect Control - Freely map two Alesis “A-LINK” infinite rotary knobs to dozens of
effects and mixing controls
- Easy Audio Routing - Route the metronome or any sound to separate audio outputs
- Supersize Your Pad - Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal
triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
- Never Miss a Beat - 4.3” display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing
- Premium Software Suite Included - Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools First
9-Trigger Percussion Pad with RGB Backlighting, Sampler, Looper, On-Board 2-In/2-Out
Soundcard, Sample loading via USB Thumb Drives and Radiant 4.3-Inch Display
The Strike Legacy
First the amazing Alesis Strike and Strike Pro electronic drum kits did what no electronic kits had ever
done before—they delivered an authentic drumming experience with all the responsiveness and
tonal realism of your favorite acoustic drums, but also with the versatility and creative possibilities
that only the very best electronic drums can deliver. The percussion universe would never be the
same. Now the universe of electronic percussion pads has been rocked with a seismic shift that is
off the scale: Here is the Strike MultiPad from Alesis. The first percussion pad incredible enough to
earn the Strike name. A percussion pad like no other. Time to throw out your pre-conceived notions.
Sample. Edit. Loop. Perform.
SAMPLE anything you want—any sound, any effect, from anywhere. Use your mic, your phone, your
computer, USB input or another audio device to capture live or pre-recorded samples, even off the
internet. We even include 6GB+ of premium in-demand content to get you going.
The Centerpiece of Your Performance
EDIT your samples and loops with the radiant 4.3-inch color screen, easy-to-use selectors & encoders,
A-Link controls and the five built-in effects processors - tweak, shade, color, EQ and compress to
your heart’s content. Your sounds will really be your sounds, and no one else’s.
LOOP-based recording of your pad performance is a snap, either from the samples you created, or
from an external input. Either way, with Strike MultiPad looping can be seamlessly integrated into your
PERFORM better, faster, with more creativity and with more content, versatility and capability than
any other drum pad anywhere. With nine velocity-sensitive pads, outfitted with customizable RGB
lighting that display velocity, loop length and more, you can be certain you never miss a beat – no
matter how dark or foggy the stage is.
The Strike MultiPad effortlessly integrates into your existing setup thanks to its arsenal of inputs and
outputs – no matter what your next performance demands. Route your metronome or any sound
independently to (4) TRS 1/4” audio outputs, (1) 1/4” TRS Headphone output or (1) 1/8” TRS Headphone
output. Control and connect your peripheral MIDI-compatible equipment with the 5-pin MIDI in and
out ports. Connect source audio to (2) 1/4” TRS Audio inputs for limitless sampling potential. Expand
your performance with additional trigger inputs – (1) single zone and (2) dual zone, plus TRS HH and
footswitch inputs. The Alesis Strike MultiPad has your performance covered.
Strike MultiPad seamlessly transitions from a stage essential to a studio-centric goliath thanks to
an on-board 2-in/2-out audio interface and premium software suite for immediate out-of-the-box
potential. Ableton Live Lite is a revolutionary, multi-award-winning music production solution that lets
you spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/
MIDI environment. Ableton Live Lite brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments—as well
as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences—together in a single interface with unparalleled
ease of use.
Alternatively, experience the production powerhouse that is ProTools | First - a complete DAW based
on the same music creation and audio production tools that award-winning artists, musicians,
producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.