The flagship Hydrasynth Deluxe is a dream sound creation tool and quite possibly the ultimate synthesizer and controller combo for your rig. Offering a dual-engine setup with a total of 16 voices plus an all new 73-note keybed featuring ASM's much sought after PolyTouch® polyphonic aftertouch functionality, clearly in a class of its own. With essentially two Hydrasynths in one instrument, KeySplit and Dual voice mode patches with 8 independent voices each are possible.
You also have separate balanced stereo audio outputs for each of the two parts. The easily accessible 4 octave ribbon controller adds for truly expressive playing. The Hydrasynth Deluxe of course offers CV/GATE I/O for interfacing to modular and other voltage controlled synths. There are a ton of potential for sound creation, using ASM's WaveScan oscillators together with the Mutator waveshaping section and user configurable filters. A plethora of LFO's and Envelope's plus Insert and Master Effects allows you to expand your creativity.
ASM Hydrasynth Deluxe 73-Key Synthesizer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 16-voice polyphonic digital wave morphing synthesizer
- Single/Multi Dual/Keysplit voicing options
- POLYTOUCH™ Polyphonic Aftertouch, Note on/off velocity keyboard with 73 full-size keys
- MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) compatibility
- Multi function ribbon controller (Modulation, Pitch bend, Theremin mode)
- Microtuning support via MIDI Tuning Standard files
- 1024 Single program locations with Category Search
- 640 Multi program locations with 1280 embedded program locations
- Dual stereo audio outputs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.