The Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
features a proprietary design and the proven reliability of Audio-Technica's modern engineering and manufacturing expertise. Ideal for project/home studio applications, the AT2020 features a custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm, providing extended frequency response plus the ability to handle extremely high SPLs.
The AT2020 has a fixed cardioid polar pattern to allow isolation of the desired sound source. The mic features excellent performance specifications, including a flat, extended frequency response (20 - 20,000 Hz), high SPL handling capability (144 dB), and a wide dynamic range (124 dB). Every aspect of the AT2020 has been tailored for a very smooth, natural sound while ensuring maximum accuracy, making it a perfect complement for today's digital recording equipment.
The Audio-Technica AT2020 comes standard with a pivoting, threaded stand mount, which attaches securely for easy and precise placement. The microphone requires 48V phantom power that may be provided by a mixer/console. In addition, the AT2020 measures 6.38 inches long, has a maximum body diameter of 2.05 inches, weighs 12.1 oz., and comes with a soft protective carrying pouch.
Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone