The BP894xcH headset microphone features a subminiature cardioid condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction. Audio-Technica’s innovative BP894x MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. The ultra-lightweight microphone hooks securely behind either ear and features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for perfect polar pattern placement. With its capacity for aiming the cardioid condenser capsule directly at the sound source, the microphone provides excellent rejection of outside noise, with exceptional gain-before-feedback when used with live sound systems and stage monitors.
Audio-Technica BP894xcH Cardioid Headset Condenser Microphone Features
- Features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for perfect polar pattern placement from either ear
- Subminiature cardioid condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design – the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available terminations
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
BP894xcH: 55" (1.4 m) detachable cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style body-pack wireless transmitters; no power module.
BP894xcH-TH: same as BP894xcH, but in "theater" color (beige).