The Audio-Technica Pro 37 Condenser Microphone is ideal for capturing acoustic guitar, overheads, piano, and group vocals.
Employing a specially designed cardioid condenser capsule which reduces pickup of off-axis sounds, the PRO 37 provides professional accuracy for studio recording and live performance. With a low-mass element for superb transient response and rugged design, the PRO 37 excels in high-SPL applications. In addition, the PRO 37 has corrosion-resistant contacts from its gold-plated XLRM-type connector and includes an AT8405a stand clamp, foam windscreen, and soft protective pouch.
Audio-Technica Pro 37 Features
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source