The A10 Earphones are engineered to deliver studio-quality sound for live sound monitoring and critical listening with exceptional imaging and isolation. The A10 features a dynamic low-mass moving coil assembly and titanium alloy diaphragm delivering ten octaves of frequency response with accurate phase coherence. The balanced sound signature of the A10 allows for hours of listening without fatigue.
Audix A10 Dynamic Driver Studio Quality Earphones Features
- 10 mm dynamic driver with titanium alloy diaphragm for high output and low distortion
- Linear bass, clear and articulate midrange, and smooth highs
- Optimized silicone ear tips (S, M, L) for strong seal and isolation
- Gold-plated MMCX connectors allow for 360-degree rotation for ideal positioning
- Reinforced wire wrap near the connector holds the earphone confidently in place
- Premium silver-plated, oxygen-free copper cable in a durable soft coat jacket