Spaced Out is a lush wet-FX generator from Baby Audio, built for sending your sounds and vocals into weightless, heavenly orbit! It combines a crystalline reverb engine with a wealth of modulation options and a 16-step delay sequencer. In total, more than 50 individual effects come together in a singular creative experience with endless outcomes and zero sub-menus.
Spaced Out hosts an automatic ‘Generate’ function, which will create new textures at the click of a button and give you fresh ideas for where to take your tracks. See you on the other side!
A Space Echo for the 21st Century?
It is no secret that Baby Audio is obsessed with the quirks, sounds and simplicity of vintage analog gear. With every software product they make, they are offering a little bit of that same hands-on experience and instant gratification. Never by emulating the past — but by tapping into its spirit to invent something new.
With Spaced Out, they asked themselves: How would you go about designing a “Space Echo” effect today, almost 50 years after the original, with the abundance of computer power and algorithmic complexity at our disposal?
Baby Audio set out to create an effect as fun, flavored, and futuristic for the 21st century as the Space Echo was for its own time. It has been an epic journey and they have returned with their most complex plugin to date.
Baby Audio Spaced Out Audio Plugin Download - Features
- Spaced Out offers a pristine sounding one-stop solution for your wet-fx needs on drums, instruments and vocals. Use it subtly to add depth and movement - or go explore the outer bounds of wet-FX processing.
- Switch between two color modes (light / dark)
- Plugin window fully resizable
Spaced Out comes loaded with 125 presets created by BABY Audio and some friends of the house, including:
- Filip Nikolic (Turbotito, Poolside, Azealia Banks)
- Tushar Apte (Nicki Minaj, Noah Cyrus, BTS)
- Richie Beretta (Beyoncé, Diplo, Jillionaire)
- John Nathaniel (One Republic, Switchfoot, Kygo)
- Anthony Saffery (Portugal. The Man, Dirty Vegas, Cornershop)