Detailed, powerful and vibrant sound. The STELLAR.45 sound transducer, developed and produced in Heilbronn, Germany, delivers that proven beyerdynamic sound at previously unattained levels of studio-headphones-class performance. This is down to the neodymium ring magnet as well as copper-clad high-tech wire. The trade-off between electrical conductivity and the weight of the wire is unique. In combination with the newly developed three-layer speaker diaphragm featuring integrated damping layer, this has created a highly efficient driver system that performs superbly on all playback devices.
The innovative membrane structure controls the axial motion of the voice coil and ensures that it remains securely positioned in the magnet gap even during high oscillations. Another benefit is vast and natural frequency response. The fast response of the transducer and the detailed transient response, produced by the low coil weight, create a sound that is always reliable and distortion free even at high sound pressure levels.
Beyerdynamic DT 700 PRO X Headphones Features
- Detailed, powerful and vibrant sound
- Wide range of applications on all devices thanks to STELLAR.45 driver with an --impedance of 48 ohms
- Superb wearing comfort with outstanding passive isolation
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship
- Sustainable headphones – made in Germany