GRIP is a software plug-in for your favorite DAW that is used to create tire and chassis sounds for motion picture. This in-the-box solution gets the job done fast, 100% configurable, automation ready and pretty darn fun, admittedly.
Dynamic vehicle tire and chassis sound design
Designing vehicle sounds for motion picture? Done with the engine? Let’s tackle the other 50% – tyre, wheel and chassis interactions. Create highly dynamic and authentic skids, bumps, friction, rolling noise and much more with a high variety of wheel configurations, ground materials and perspectives. Customize and automate everything in real-time!
GRIP comes packed with over 650MB of high-quality source recordings, prepared and ready to shape your custom, dynamic vehicle sound.
Switch between an interior / outside view, change angle and distance on the fly.
Don’t edit – be happy
Say goodbye to meticulous sample searching, cutting, crossfading, pitch shifting and aligning – get the sound just right with a few parameter tweaks and trigger suspension impacts with the simple tap of a button.
In addition to morphing the quality and character, you can mix and automate the intensity of each individual sound inside GRIP.
BOOM Library Grip Audio Plugin Download Features
- Dynamically produce vehicle wheel and chassis sounds for motion picture
- Choose from 5 base vehicle types
- Automate every parameter
- Adjustable parameters
- Trigger Suspension impacts with a simple tap
- Simple but powerful in-the-box solution
- Eliminate the need for sample cutting, crossfading, pitching and aligning
- Create and prepare vehicle sound one shots or loops for interactive media and games