The DBX 1215 Dual 15 Band Graphic Equalizer
was designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The DBX 1215 graphic EQ provides standard features like dual channels, 15 2/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/-12 dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18 dB per octave low-cut filters.
DBX 1215 Dual 15 Band Graphic Equalizer Features:
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±15 dB
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced inputs
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- XLR, Barrier Strip, and 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- -12dB/+12dB input gain range
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low cut filter
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability
- Internal power supply transformer
- Power off hardwire relay bypass with 2 second power up delay
Other features on this dual 15 band equalizer include 45 mm faders, selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range, XLR and 1/4 inch TRS connectors, balanced inputs and outputs, and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.