Dunlop SW95 Slash Wah Pedal
Like the man himself, the new Slash Wah from Dunlop is both revolutionary and classic, right down to its hot rod metallic red finish and cutting edge circuit design. Now you can have all the features and screaming tone of Slash’s very own custom wah pedal - a tool as essential to the hard rock icon’s style as his Les Paul and Marshall amp.
The Slash Wah deploys a searing high gain distortion coupled with the Fasel-loaded Classic circuit for instant lead tone that not only cuts through, but sings with a sweet and lush top end. Convenient LEDs indicate distortion on/off and wah on/off modes, so there’s no more guessing game every time you put your foot down.
And with the batteries readily accessible from the top of the rocker pedal, you don’t have to fumble with a screwdriver when its time to re-power. So get your boot on a Dunlop Slash Wah. Top hat not included.
Dunlop SW95 Slash Wah Pedal Features
- A custom high gain distortion circuit combined with the Crybaby Classic circuit for instant screaming lead tones
- Features the heralded Fasel Inductor for a sweet and singing top end
- Tuned to Slash’s specs for more upper midrange focus and sparkle.
- Features 18-volt operation to add more headroom via two top-loaded 9-volt batteries, optional Dunlop ECB-004 AC Adaptor, or DCB-10 DC Brick Power Supply.
- LEDs to indicate distortion on/off and also wah-wah on/off modes.