High-end design, the Ernie Ball cables are made with superior components that are built to last. Ernie Ball Cables transmit a clean transparent signal that is superbly quiet while accurately and faithfully delivering all the frequencies your instrument produces. These cables feature a dual-shielded, dual-conductor design and custom shell casing resulting in a tangle-resistant cable with clear sound, low handling noise, and roadworthy durability.
Ernie Ball Instrument Cable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 99.95% oxygen-free copper to resist corrosion.
- Flexible, tangle resistant construction.
- Dual-shielded, dual-conductor design for durability and low noise.
- Voiced for a natural, transparent sound with balanced frequency response.
- Durable shell casing for lasting performance.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.