The PowerTap Earth pickup system combines the easy installation, superior performance, and warm, transparent sound of our Rare Earth Humbucker, with a totally new soundboard body sensor. The result is a new world of percussive performance elements and tactile dynamics for guitarists of all styles.
With the addition of Tap pickup technology, players can add new performance dynamics of Touch, Ambience and Percussion. The easily adjustable Blend control mixes the Rare Earth and Tap signals in mono, or run both signals into separate channels using a stereo cable. This feature allows players to add separate effects, level control, and EQ to each pickup independently – to create a striking soundscape of tones from a single instrument.
Fishman PowerTap Earth Body Sensor with Soundhole Features
- The new Fishman Tap body sensor pickup captures percussive elements and natural dynamics without the risk of feedback
- Warm and full humbucking sound from the Rare Earth soundhole pickup
- Tap pickup Blend control module is discreetly mounted on soundhole pickup
- Rare Earth pickup features active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and clarity
- Built-in stereo/mono capability. Option is easily and automatically determined by cable choice. (stereo breakout adapter included)
- Miniature batteries (included) offer long life
- Professional installation strongly recommended