Gibson Adam Jones Les Paul Standard Guitar Silverburst Features Outline
- Unique design and features
- Antique Silverburst finish, ebony fretboard with mother of pearl trapezoid inlays
- Powerful sonic tone from two feisty pickups - BurstBucker 1 in neck and DC High-Gain humbucker at bridge
- Hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors for greater expression
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with contemporary style buttons for convenience and control
- Signature on truss rod cover, custom artwork designed by artist on back of headstock
- Includes modern hardshell case for protection
Gibson Les Paul Standard Guitar - Limited Edition Adam Jones Model
This special Gibson Les Paul Standard Guitar gives you a modern take on the classic Les Paul design from one of rock’s most influential and talented guitarists, Adam Jones from Tool. This is an exclusive collaboration with Gibson USA and a uniquely designed artist model which truly makes it a rare gem of a guitar.
Stunning Design and Powerful Tone
The Adam Jones Les Paul Standard was carefully crafted with his own stunning vision in mind. It features an impressive Antique Silverburst finish, with an ebony fretboard that comes with mother of pearl trapezoid inlays, adding to its grandeur. This special Les Paul Standard gives off a powerful sonic tone with its two feisty pickups, a chrome covered BurstBucker 1 in the neck and an uncovered DC High-Gain humbucker at the bridge for an unmatched sound and experience.
Enhanced Features and Personalization on the Gibson USA Collaboration
To further enhance the already clean sound and look of this guitar, it is hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors to enable greater expression and Grover Rotomatic Tuners with contemporary style buttons to ease convenience and control. For added personalization this instrument also features Adam’s signature on its truss rod cover as well as custom artwork designed by him on the back of the headstock. Finally, this guitar includes a modern hardshell case to ensure your instrument is protected.