Gibson continues to honor the roots of Les Paul, who first pioneered the solid-body electric guitar and multi-track recording. By taking a look at the sound engineer, the producer, the musician, or the fan who loves a great listening experience, all of them share one dream: to have a reliable reference speaker that they trust and enjoy in the studio or at home.
The Les Paul 4 reference monitors combine superior definition with the iconic Les Paul styling and utilize exceptional materials including diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeters, non-woven carbon woofers, and custom-made amplification to ensure ultra-clean transient impulse response and large headroom.
Gibson Les Paul 4 Reference Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Two-way, bi-amped design, providing a balanced sound
- Iconic Les Paul styling with an arch top carved flame maple gloss finish
- Extreme lightweight non-woven carbon woofer, producing tight bass response
- 4 inch non-woven carbon Woofer
- 1 inch Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter delivers crisp highs and creates better translating mixes
- Front-ported low noise bass-reflex enclosures ensures flexible positioning
- Powerful amplifiers offer low distortion and large headroom
- Definition of a new level of performance in its class to be the ultimate reference for any application
With high expertise in musical instruments, speaker systems and recording, Gibson Brands created a line of monitors that satisfy the needs of true audio professionals and music enthusiasts alike. These monitors represent a new level of performance, allowing to make easy mixing decisions and were made to become the personal reference whether you are recording, mixing, producing or simply listening to your music.
These monitors represent a new level of performance, allowing to make easy mixing decisions and were made to become the personal reference whether you are recording, mixing, producing or simply listening to your music.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.