Developed under the direction of Gibson’s Master Luthiers, these strings are phosphor bronze wound to give your guitar a bright attack and sustained warmth, providing you with the ultimate acoustic sound. Suitable for any playing style, Gibson Phosphor Bronze strings are un-coated for an authentic acoustic feel, making these a favorite for the Gibson Team in Bozeman, Montana.
Gibson Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Features
- Phosphor bronze wound for ultimate clarity and warmth
- Balanced tone suitable for all playing styles
- Developed and tested by Gibson Master Luthiers
- Ultra-Light Gauge: .011 .015 .022 .032 .042 .052
- Light Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Medium Gauge: .013 .017 .026 .035 .045 .056