Make a bold statement, the Kelly KEX guitar delivers massive sound and playability. Boasting an electrifying offset angular shape and lightning fast neck, the Jackson X Series Kelly™ KEX model exudes metal sophistication while also delivering massive sound.
Jackson X Series Kelly KEX Guitar Features
- 25.5” scale
- Poplar body
- Maple neck through-body with graphite reinforcement and scarf
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- White neck and headstock binding
- Jackson® high-output bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and
single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Available in Ferrari Red with black bevels, black Jackson pointed
6-in-line headstock and black hardware
The KEX features lightwood and resonant poplar body-wings
and a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement to
guard against climate-induced warping and scarf joint for reduced
playing fatigue. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin
inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard has
a more rounded profile at the nut for natural-feeling chording and
riffing and gradually flattens towards the heel for optimal shred
articulation and bends.
Ready to roar, the KEX is also equipped with a pair of volcanic
Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that give this metal
beast an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone
ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. Command
your sound with a three-way pickup toggle switch, single volume
and tone controls, and enjoy exceptional dynamic response and
reliable tuning stability from the Floyd Rose® Special double locking tremolo bridge.
Make a bold statement with the X Series Kelly KEX, available in
all-new Ferrari Red with black bevel, black hardware and a black
Jackson® pointed 6-in-line headstock.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.