The Flame Maple with blood wood binding ukulele by Lanikai delivers dynamic new features such as a wider nut for player comfort, select figured wood, open back tuners, wood marquetry, NuBone XB nut and saddle, D’Addario strings, satin finish, a padded gig bag and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lanikai FMC Flame Maple Concert Ukulele with Gigbag
- Flame Maple laminate top, back and sides
- Chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and a light headstock for player comfort
- Nubone XB nut and saddle for sustain and tone
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort (37.4mm nut width)
- Chrome Strap Buttons for safety and comfort
- Flamed Maple is admired for the grain figuring. For a ukulele, it provides beauty as well as a bright tone with a slightly fuller mid-range.
- Acoustic no cutaway
- Single-Ply Natural Bloodwood fingerboard binding / white dots
- D'Addario EJ88 strings for tone, and intonation
- 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes
- Rosette Bloodwood single band inlay
- Lanikai black nylon 10mm padded plush gig bag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty