Even in high sound pressure level applications, the Lewitt Audio DTP 340 TT Dynamic Snare Tom Drum Microphone
reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. The super-cardioid polar pattern on the mic ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and a hardened steel-mesh grill make this microphone highly durable professional gear for performers and audio engineers.
The Lewitt DTP 340 TT introduces consistently, high-performing wired dynamic microphones specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity in live sound applications.
Lewitt Audio DTP 340 TT Dynamic Snare Tom Drum Microphone Features:
- Tailored frequency response for powerful yet smooth and natural sound on percussion instruments
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Highly durable steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers
- Includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, DTP 40 Mt drum mount and DTP 40lb artificial leather bag