Massive low end punch with clarity, the DRM18S subwoofer upgrades any PA system with chest thumping lows. The DRM18S 2000W 18” Professional Powered Subwoofer delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology provides peak low-end performance when you need it.
Mackie DRM18S 2000 Watt 18" Professional Powered Subwoofer Features
- High-effciency 2000W Class-D amplifier
- DRM Control Dashboard™
- User adjustable variable crossover point allows for matching to any speaker system plus a DRM-specific mode tailors DRM18S for full-range DRM loudspeakers
- Cardioid mode allows for easy setup of a directional subwoofer array
- Polarity Invert
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- 18" high-excursion woofer offers increased sensitivity, bass response, and reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Front ported, direct-radiating design provides maximum punch and deep low-frequency response
- Dual independent input channels with Full-Range Direct and High-Pass outputs
- Pole cup for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole-mountable loudspeakers
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit
- 90 lb / 40.8 kg
Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction via precision tuned FIR filters for accurate, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access metering, crossover settings, and more. Designed to match the rest of the DRM Series perfectly, the DRM18S is stackable, flyable, and is equipped with a pole cup for maximum versatility.
With up to 2000W of pure, efficient
Class-D power, DRM Series Loudspeakers have the headroom to handle the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even with unstable AC power.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP
Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology. Advanced Impulse™ DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and precision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end.
DRM Control Dashboard™
When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features our DRM Control Dashboard™ on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-color display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue.