Featuring 1300 watts of total power and impeccable Mackie DSP technology, the Thump15A 15” powered speakers have been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever! And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.
The Thump15A delivers proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package. Only Thump offers Dynamic Bass Response technology to deliver deep, hard-hitting lows at any volume level. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel Wide-Z mixer can take mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button.
Thump speakers feature built-in 2-channel mixers equipped with two Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease. So, when you only need one or two inputs, you can plug directly into the speaker without an external mixer.
Application Specific Speaker Modes
Get your speakers ready for action at the push of a button. Choose between four speaker modes to instantly optimize the system for your application. Not only does this make setup even faster, but gives you a great starting point when it comes time to mix!
1300 Watts Total System Power
Class-Leading, Chest-Thumping Low End
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 15” high-output woofer / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic Bass Response™ technology delivers amazing lows at all volumes
Total System Optimization
- Built-in 2-channel Wide-Z™ mixer accepts mic, line and instrument signals
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Lightweight and Portable
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting keeps your system safe
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- 40 lbs. / 18.1 kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.