Saturn Series Rock Shell Pack SR529XU continues to push the boundaries of contemporary drum sound, with upgrades to the legendary hybrid Maple/Walnut shell sound and new lacquer finishes.
Whether tuning up high for jazz and fusion or down deep for rock-n-roll, the Saturn shell with SONIClear bearing edges results in clear and focused toms and a bass drum that sounds bigger than it should. The new Air Flow Venting scheme gives Saturn superior feel and just the right amount of resonance.
Sizes included are 22 x 18 inch bass drum, 12 x 8 inch and 10 x 7 inch mounted toms and a 16 x 14 inch floor tom with static 90-degree floor tom legs. Two TH800 tom holders are also included.
Cymbals, hardware and snare sold separately
Mapex Saturn Rock 4 Piece Shell Kit Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Bass Drum: 22" x 18"
- Toms: 10" x 7" and 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom: 16" x 14"
- Maple and Wall Nut Hybird Shell
- 7- ly 7.5 mm Bass Drum Shells 7-ply 6.15 mm Tom & Shells
- SONIClear Tom Suspension
- Chrome Hardware
- 90-Degree Static Floor Tom Legs with Sonic Pedestal Foot
- Low-Contact Bass Drum Claws
- Memory-Mark Bass Drum Spurs
- SONIClear Bearing Edge
- TH800 Soniclear Tom Holders (x2)
- Triple-Flange Power Hoops
- Air Flow Venting
- Isolation Gaskets
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.