Impact GXP61 61-key USB controller with any MIDI software on OSX, Windows and iOS. Instant access and streamlined controls allows the GXP61 to be used as a standard MIDI controller for external MIDI gear right out of the box.
Nektar Impact GXP61 61-Key USB MIDI Controller Features
- 61 full-sized keys with velocity and aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat and Nektarine features
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions
- 1 MIDI assignable potentiometer
- 1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates transport buttons secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- Note Repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- Note Repeat Function button
- MIDI Output jack
- 1/4“ TRS jack expression pedal socket
- 1/4” TRS jack foot switch socket for connection of 2 foot switches
- 9V DC power supply socket (PSU optional), Power on/off switch
- USB port and USB bus powered
- Software Bundle
- Nektar DAW integration and Nektarine plugin control software (download)
- Steinberg Cubase LE music production software license (download)
- Steinberg Retrologue 2 virtual synthesizer license (download)
Impact GXP provides keyboard players with all the right expression options needed for live and studio work. At the core is a newly designed semi-weighted action featuring 61 aftertouch-sensitive full-size keys. The streamlined no-fuss control panel is based on Nektar’s successful Impact GX-series, enabling advanced DAW integration with extended transport control, track selection, volume control, project navigation and options to open or close DAW windows. 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons for direct MIDI program- and bank-selection deliver visual feedback at a glance.
Performance tools include a new real-time Key Repeat engine for creating inspiring rhythmic elements. Dedicated controls allow instant access to parameters like Tempo, Repeat Rate, Accent, Interval, Swing and routing aftertouch or modulation to velocity. The rear panel sports a MIDI Out jack as well as connections for one expression pedal and up to 2 footswitch pedals. All GXP controllers can be powered via USB or from an optional external power supply.
When used with Nektar’s Nektarine software, Impact GXP turns into a powerful master keyboard for hybrid or software-based MIDI setups: Up to 16 VST or AU instrument-plugins can be loaded into Nektarine for simultaneous use with direct patch control from GXP’s illuminated RBG patch buttons. It is also possible to define keyboard zones, layers and splits for the hosted plugins. All plugin settings and combinations can be saved in a single Multi-patch for recall at the touch of a button. Nektarine is included with Impact GXP and runs as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plugin inside any compatible DAW on PC or Mac.
Impact GXP also comes with a complete starter-pack for music production, featuring Steinberg’s acclaimed Cubase LE DAW software including Halion Sonic SE, Groove Agent SE, 23 audio effects and 5 GB of sounds & loops. Also included is a license for the versatile Retrologue 2 virtual analog synthesizer plugin which can be used with any VST, AU or AAX compatible DAW.