PreSonus NSB32.16 is a perfect partner for StudioLive Series III consoles. Powerful connectivity that's designed to be shared.
Designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus® StudioLive® Series III mixers, the PreSonus NSB 32.16 stage box offers 32 locking combo mic/line inputs with remote-controlled XMAX preamps that include gain compensation for shared input scenarios. All inputs can be controlled from a StudioLive Series III console and from free PreSonus UC Surface software. All sixteen outputs employ locking XLR jacks. A built-in 2-port AVB switch lets you daisy-chain multiple units. A rugged steel chassis with multi-position rack ears allows I/O to be available from the front or the rear of the rack and flushed or recessed for flexible installation. As a standard 3U 19-inch rack unit, the NSB 32.16 is compatible with most racks and universal stage pockets.
PreSonus NSB32.16 32-Channel AVB Networked Digital Stage Box
- Rugged 3U 19-inch rack enclosure with multi-position rack ears for flexible installation
- 32 locking, combo mic/line inputs and 16 XLR line outputs
- 32 remote-controllable XMAX preamps
- Gain compensation provides independent control from multiple mixers
- 16 locking XLR line outputs
- 2 Stereo AES3 Digital Outputs
- 2 AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
- 64x16 AVB (32 direct input channels + 32 gain compensated input channels)
- Mute All button
- +48V indicators
- Easy setup and remote gain control from StudioLive® Series III mixers and free PreSonus® UC Surface software