Gone are the days when you have to struggle with lackluster bass and sub-par low-end in your mixes – the PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10 is here to save the day! Ideal for recording artists, producers and other music professionals needing a serious shake-up in their full-range monitoring system, this 10-inch active studio subwoofer gives mixes and masters the depth of bass they deserve. Capable of delivering thunderous deep lows that fit harmoniously within the rest of your mix, this superior sound far surpasses less powerful models. Smartly designed to give you complete control over your sound’s low end foundation without crushing your speakers, it also extends the reach of your full-range systems low end.
Powerful and musical, the PreSonus® Eris Pro Sub 10 active, front-firing studio subwoofer is designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies down to 20 Hz, allowing you to hear the full-spectrum range of your mix. Driven by 170W (RMS) Class AB amplification, the Eris Pro Sub 10’s 10-inch, glass-composite, low-frequency driver delivers tight, responsive sub-bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone.
Extensive user controls include a continuously variable lowpass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition between the full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible. An onboard footswitch control lets you quickly A/B your mix with and without the subwoofer for easy referencing.
PreSonus Pro Sub 10 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer Features
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite, low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) sets the upper frequency reproduced by the subwoofer
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range subwoofer outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable), polarity invert switch, and ground-lift switch
- 170 watt (RMS), Class AB amplification for up to 113 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 20 to 200 Hz
- Left and right, balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS outputs and XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Eris® Pro Sub 10