With recording at up to 192 kHz, 4 XMAX Class A mic preamp inputs, and much more, the PreSonus Studio 68c is the audio interface any musician, podcaster, producer and more can use to create incredible recordings! In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing plus MIDI and S/PDIF I/O. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix.
A complete all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 68c comes with PreSonus’ Studio One Artist recording software and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for macOS and Windows. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
PreSonus includes the incredible Studio Magic Suite of software, a retail value of over $1,000, putting incredibly powerful creation tools and sounds at your fingertips! The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats...all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist. That means you'll have a broader assortment of spellcasting ingredients for Studio One straight out of the box!
PreSonus Studio 68c USB-C Audio MIDI Interface Features
- 6x6 USB-C audio interface with MIDI (4x4 at 192 kHz)
- Studio Magic software suite included (over $1,000 value)
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 DC coupled, balanced, 1/4-inch TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 DC coupled, balanced, 1/4-inch TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included