Introducing PreSonus Metro.
PreSonus Metro is the latest innovation for StudioLive Series III mixers, delivering a first-to-market solution for live remote mixing over the Internet with high-quality, low-latency audio streaming.
With Metro, anyone, anywhere in the world, can connect to a StudioLive Series III mixer over the Internet and begin remotely controlling the mixer using UC Surface while listening in real-time with their local audio device.
Welcome to live remote mixing for:
Create a broadcast mix from your home without stepping foot into the venue.
Livestreaming and podcast production
Produce a livestream or podcast from anywhere in the world.
Troubleshoot a client or venue's StudioLive Series III mixer quickly and conveniently from your home or office.
Ensure that a remote recording session is properly gain staged.
Remotely mix an all-day conference panel from the comfort of your couch.
Dial in a scratch mix remotely for a less experienced onsite FOH or monitor engineer to use as a starting point.
The StudioLive 64S is the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, live sound and recording. With the 64-channel and a full suite of integrated software, the StudioLive 64S is powered by the PreSonus quad-core FLEX DSP Engine. No other mixer can match its 128-channel (64x64) USB recording, 76 mixing channels, 43 buses, and an astounding 526 processors.
PreSonus includes the incredible Studio Magic Suite of software, a retail value of over $1,000, putting incredibly powerful creation tools and sounds at your fingertips! The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats...all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist. That means you'll have a broader assortment of spellcasting ingredients for Studio One straight out of the box!
StudioLive 64S, The right mixer for the job:
- Twice the DSP of previous Series III mixers
- 76 mixing channels and 43 buses
- 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 526 simultaneous effects
Features such as password-protected user profiles for restricting feature access and mixer scenes organized by project, make the StudioLive 64S ideal for installed sound. Thanks to built-in AVB networking, the StudioLive 64S integrates with stage boxes, personal monitor mixers, switches, and more. Managing 76 total inputs is easy with 32 FlexMixes and 24 DCA groups. The Fat Channel processing section offers expandable plug-ins with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus.
PreSonus StudioLive 64S 64-Channel Digital Mixer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Studio Magic software suite included (over $1,000 value)
- Quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other StudioLive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone and Android
- 3-year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.