The PreSonus Temblor T10 Active Studio Subwoofer
yields an ultra-clean, even low end response that will satisfy even the most discerning ears! PreSonus loads this studio sub monitor with a 10-inch reinforced composition woofer and 170 watts of Class AB power which yields incredible clarity, punch and accuracy so you can get your mix just right. The Temblor T10 powered sub provides all the connections you’d need to incorporate it into any studio.
PreSonus Temblor T10 Active Studio Subwoofer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 10-inch Reinforced composition woofer
- 170 watts RMS Class AB power
- Stereo balanced XLR and TRS inputs
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
- Stereo balanced XLR and TRS
- Pass-through with 100 Hz High Pass
- Switch, balanced XLR Sub Out, 1/4 inch Sub
- Bypass (footswitch jack)
- Input Gain (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Low Pass Filter (50 Hz to 130Hz, continuously variable)
- Ground Lift
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.