The Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbucker for the bridge is, like the neck position model, a faithful replica of the great sounding patent applied for
humbuckers that Seth E. Lover designed in 1955. The pickup comes with slight variations in DC resistance, just like the old ones. Seymour Duncan decided to wind the bridge pickup a little hotter and better balanced for its position. The mounting ring is slightly higher for the increased pickup height.
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Features
- Faithful replica of Seth E. Lover's Patent Applied For PAF humbuckers
- Slight variations in DC resistance, true to the original design
- Bridge pickup is wound slightly hotter with better balance for its position
- Mounting ring is slightly higher for the increased pickup height
- Built by hand in Seymour Duncan's Antiquity room
The pickup is not wax potted to retain the sound and appearance of the originals. Again, each pickup is built by hand in Seymour Duncan's Antiquity
room and every magnet and bottom plate are signed to guarantee that you are getting an original Seymour W. Duncan Antiquity. Hookup wire includes the classic braided push back
cloth braid wire.