The first dual-driver hybrid earphone from Shure, the AONIC 4 Sound Isolating(TM) Earphone features warm, detailed sound through a combination dynamic and balanced armature design and unique acoustic pathway. Experience comfort and immersive audio wherever you go.
Shure AONIC 4 Sound Isolating Earphone Features
- Dual-driver hybrid design for detailed sound + distinct separation of musical elements.
- Features a balanced armature and dynamic driver combination specially tuned for dynamic bass and extended high frequency detail with natural separation between instruments and clear voice articulation.
- Ergonomic low-profile design with optimized nozzle angle ensures long-wearing comfort and fit.
- Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions.
- Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- Detachable 3.5 mm communication cable allows for direct connection to laptops, in-flight entertainment systems and other mobile devices. Secure, over-the-ear design with wireform ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- Easily connect to other MMCX cable accessories for further customization. Stay connected to any device, no matter where you are.
- Enjoy clear calls and controls with integrated remote + mic.
- Seamless control for phone calls and easily accessible operation of voice commands, volume and music playback.
- Compatible with Apple & Android devices with a 3.5 mm connection.
- Durable build quality engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 4 Detachable Sound Isolating(TM) Earphones, 3.5mm communication cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4“ adapter, and a hard carrying case.