For guitarists who demand clarity and reliability, the Shure SLXD14D dual-channel digital wireless is an excellent choice for any guitar or bass. Your performance should never be in question. Whether presenting, educating, praising or entertaining, your relationship with your audience is singular. With SLX-D Digital Wireless you can stand confidently on a strong foundation and build the wireless installation to match ongoing demands, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
ALWAYS COME THROUGH CLEAR – In front of an audience, clarity is simply essential. SLX-D provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range.
Shure SLXD14D SLX-D Dual Channel Guitar Wireless System Features
DROPOUTS ARE OUT – From the leader in digital wireless technology, SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance.
KEEP THE SHOW GOING - Ready to perform for all-day conferences and nighttime performances—up to 8 hours of use from either 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery (sold separately)
- Shure WA305 Locking Instrument Bodypack Transmitter Cable sold separately
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.