The TASCAM US-16x08 captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 57dB of gain. An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording. Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring.
TASCAM US-16x08 USB Audio Interface Features
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps with 57dB of gain
- 16-in/8-out interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- Eight 1/4” balanced line inputs, two switchable to instrument level
- DSP Mixer for Low-latency monitoring with EQ, compression, and reverb
- High-quality audio components for 125dBu EIN and 105dB S/N ratio
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- MIDI Input and Output
- Aluminum body with angled design for better desktop visibility
Built into the US-16x08 is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing. Each channel has four-band EQ, compression, and a reverb send for polished-sounding monitor mixes. In addition to interface mode, the US-16x08 can be used stand alone as a standalone mic preamp. Mac and Windows drivers are provided, as well as USB Audio Compliance 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility. MIDI input and output are also available on the rear panel.
Whether using the ergonomically-designed angled desktop stand or mounting with the included rack ears, the US-16x08 includes enough I/O for almost any music recording application.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.