Featuring great sound with a design that stands out, the Tula is the best for podcasts, YouTube, vlogging, Zoom calls. A studio-quality USB-C microphone and mobile recorder featuring uni and omni capsules, Burr Brown op amps and Klevgrand noise reduction. Compatible with Mac/PC/iOS/Android.
Featuring ultra-fast USB-C, the Tula works with your computer as a high-quality USB microphones for podcasting, ZOOM, YouTube and more.
With its own internal memory and battery as well as function keys, the Tula can also record on its own without a computer.
Tula Mics Compact USB Condenser Microphone Features
- STUDIO-QUALITY sound for podcasts, YouTube, streaming, music and zoom calls
- MOBILE RECORDER with up to 14 hours of recording in high quality wav format
- NOISE REDUCTION system by Swedish software company Klevgrand
- UNI and OMNI capsules to cover all audio environments
- COMPATIBLE with Mac/PC and iOS/Android (iOS requires Apple Camera Connector)
- LATENCY FREE MONITORING and lavalier mic input via the 3.5mm port
- PORTABLE-Easily fits in your pocket and saves valuable desk space
- BURR BROWN op amps for superior audio quality
- CUSTOM FLIP STAND with 1/4" turn attach/detach mechanism
- ADAPTER for mounting on any microphone stand or arm (included)
- USB-C to USB-A cable (included)
Tula has assembled a team of award winning experts from San Francisco (mechanical engineering), Stockholm (software and firmware ), Barcelona (design) and Moscow (acoustical testing) to create a product that is truly best in class.
Tula has partnered with Klevgrand, a Swedish software company, to embed their revolutionary noise reducing algorithm into Tula's software so that, with the touch of a button, you can remove unwanted background noise.
Our Swedish and Russian engineers spent countless hours developing DSP to maximize the Tula’s sound quality in all situations. Whether outdoors or indoors, low or high volume, the Tula will deliver great sound.
With up to 14 hours of battery life and ultra fast charging via the USB C port, the Tula has power to spare.
Whether you want to record an interview, a concert, a board meeting or nature sounds the Tula’s range of polar patterns has you covered. It’s truly the only sound capturing device that most people will ever need.
The 3.5mm jack on the Tula functions as both a headphone jack for use in mobile recording or USB mode as well as an input for a clip-on (lavalier) microphone.