Premium components and elite build quality come together to make the WA-47F an ideal choice for several applications in the studio. The WA-47F is a faithful recreation of an exceedingly rare, wildly popular large diaphragm FET microphone known for its ability to handle high sound pressure levels with great accuracy. With the original considered a premier choice for kick drum sounds and vocals across world class studios, the sound profile of the WA-47F faithfully recreates the expansive dynamic range, immediate transient response, and ability to render sound with meticulous detail of the original '47 FET style microphone.
Warm Audio WA-47F Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Features
- Faithful Recreation of a High-SPL, Low Noise Classic: The WA-47F brings excellent sonic versatility and the uncanny ability to handle high SPLs - just like the original.
- Superior Sound on Drums and Vocals: The WA-47F sound profile is fabled for being a “secret weapon” for huge kick drum sounds while the custom tuned frequency response helps add a pristine edge to solo vocals that need to stand out.
- K47-Style Capsule: The WA-47F uses a premium reproduction of the vintage K47-style capsule found in the original microphone for ultra-wide frequency response and detail.
- Custom TAB-Funkenwerk USA Output Transformer: Large-core imported German laminations drive the punchy, powerful sound captured by the capsule.
- Exceptional High-SPL Handling: Amazing for drums, horns, and cranked amps, the WA-47F easily handles high SPLs up to 137dB and 147dB with 10dB pad engaged.
- Premium Components: The WA-47F has elite build quality with boutique components for a no-compromise addition to your professional mic locker.
- Includes hard carrying case for all components: Safely transport your mic anywhere with the ultra-durable Warm Audio carrying case including the case, mic, and hard mount.
- Gold Sputtered, Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, K47 Style Capsule
- Custom TAB-Funkenwerk (AMI) USA Output Transformer
- Premium Fairchild Transistors
- Wima and Polystyrene Capacitors