With an exceptionally quick and sensitive response from the lightest touch, S Family thin crashes feature a bright, full crash sound with a beautiful shimmery sustain. Smaller size thin crashes are light and quick, and also work well as stacker cymbals.
Zildjian S-Series Thin Crash Cymbal Features
- Speaks quickly, creating a lust full crash sound
- B12 Alloy produces the perfect balance of low, middle, and high frequencies
- Extensive Hammering gives these cymbals a dialed-in sonic response throughout all dynamic ranges
- Beautiful shimmering sustain
- Top and bottom lathing crafted to perfection in weight, feel, and sound
- Made in U.S.A.
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. S Zildjian is an expressive family of cymbals with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.