Audio Technica’s upgraded 2000 Series wireless systems take care of you on stage. The setup is easy and the sound is clear, so you can focus all your energy where it belongs. Forget about its 10 compatible channels, two available frequency bands, Tone Lock squelch, True Diversity operation, and new switchable antenna power. And connect with your audience. Wherever your love for performance leads you, experience more.
Audio Technica ATW2192A UHF Headset Wireless Microphone System Features
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Includes MicroSet omnidirectional condenser headset microphone.
Audio-Technica’s 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a
high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power.
Offering 10 selectable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series’ 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio Technica’s digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
The ATW-T210a UniPak body-pack transmitter features a latching cover to protect the internal controls from being accidently activated and a recessed 4-pin HRS-type locking input connector to increase the life of the microphone cable. Inputs are available on the transmitter for low impedance microphone, and high impedance musical instrument or line input.