100 Watts and 3 Channels in a Impressive Tube Tube Head Design
The HT Stage 100 uses a quartet of selected EL34 power valves to deliver 100W of British dynamics with 3 channels delivering 6 modes for amazing tonal versatility. The boutique style clean channel has two modes – British Class A and Dynamic US. Each of the two ISF equipped overdrive channels accesses a further two modes.
Blackstar HT Stage 100 Features
ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- 100 Watt valve head 2xECC83, 1xECC82, 2xEL34
- Three footswitchable channels
- Enhanced tone controls with Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Voice switching on Overdrive 1, Overdrive 2 and Clean channels
- Presence, Resonance and Master volume controls
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- 4-way footswitch included
This fully interactive control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find the sound in your head. ISF works in conjunction with the Bass, Middle and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities.
Getting the Tone You Want
HT Venue Series
- Start with ISF set to half way
- Adjust Bass, Middle and Treble to taste
- Adjust ISF to find your sound (the lower the Mid the greater the effect)
A design to inspire working musicians, HT Venue Series provides valve amplification to support every performance situation. Authentic boutique cleans and super high gain overdrives are combined, in this innovative, highly portable amp line.