The KeyLab 88 is a professional-grade 88-note MIDI keyboard controller designed with the working musician in mind. Packed with the Analog Lab software, you get 5000 TAE® synthesizer presets from the greatest synths ever. The Keylab 88 is not just another MIDI keyboard controller; it has been designed to be the premium control center for the modern musician.
Arturia Keylab 88 88-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller Features
The Best Control On Synthesis
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits...
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 88.
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- 32-digit backlit LCD screen.
- 16 velocity and poly-pressure sensitive backlit pads
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
As a professional hybrid synthesizer, Keylab 88 offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software based solution. The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in- depth control over your sound. You can change the filter cutoff, resonance; adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more. But the KeyLab 88 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for any software or hardware using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.