The Mopho x4 builds upon the same award winning voice architecture of the Mopho and Mopho Keyboard, the Mopho x4 boasts huge sound and 4 voice polyphony in an ideally sized, portable, and elegantly designed package. Use it to create huge unison basses, creamy leads, percolating sequences, and ethereal pads.
Dave Smith Instruments Mopho x4 Keyboard Features
- 100% analog signal path
- Analog VCAs
- White noise generator
- Full-sized modulation wheel and spring-loaded pitch wheel
- Two oscillators per voice capable of producing sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle, and variable pulse width square waves, with hard sync
- Two sub-octave generators per voice (one octave below oscillator 1 and two octaves below oscillator 2)
- One classic Curtis low-pass filter per voice (switchable 2- or 4-pole) with audio rate modulation, self-oscillating in 4-pole mode
- Three envelope generators per voice (ADSR plus delay)
- Feedback loop per voice with programmable level and gain
- 4 LFOs per voice
- Gated 16 x 4 step sequencer per voice (one sequence per program)
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator
- Full-sized, 44-note (F to C), semi-weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
- Fully programmable with four banks of 128 read-only factory programs and four banks of 128 user programs (1,024 total)
Dave Smith Instruments is the only company pioneering and producing fully programmable polyphonic analog synthesizers. In fact Dave’s been at it for 35 years!
Designed and manufactured in San Francisco, Mopho x4 has the high quality sound and build for which DSI is renowned. From its feature packed analog voices and unmatched sonic versatility to its refined design and engaging interface, you won’t find a polyphonic analog synthesizer like this anywhere else.