Over the years, Mackie has been the top choice for countless producers and musicians who demand the best in studio monitor performance. The MC-150 studio monitor headphones builds upon that legacy, thanks to a professional, closed-back design and pro-grade features like precision 50mm drivers for clear, dynamic sound and low-end response that can keep up with the most demanding applications. An ergonomic headband and ear pads allows for hours of listening comfort. Included with MC-150 headphones is a detachable cable, 1/4” adapter, and a protective soft bag. Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, or just enjoying your favorite music on the go, MC-150 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed-Back Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Featuring precision 50mm transducers, MC-150 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency for an immersive listening experience
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music
- Professional Design
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, field recording, personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Speakers, Reach, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, Freeplay, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable;
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery: 90-day all inclusive, nontransferable;B-Stock items, 90 days.