A great wireless system for practice or performance, the 4W1KU HT 4-Channel handheld is easy to set up and provides crystal clear audio for your band members. The 4W1KU HT is a full-featured 1,000-channel select UHF wireless system for the most demanding applications (quad receiver). Frequency agile operation and clear channel interference free performance.
Nady 4W1KU HT 4 Channel Handheld Wireless Features
Nady W-1KU Receiver Features
- Four independent wireless receivers in one enclosure for simultaneous operation of four transmitters. Unsurpassed performance with 120dB dynamic range. True Diversity circuitry for worry-free operation and dropout protection. Up to 500’ range.
- 1000 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free reception with AUTO-SCAN feature for easy location of clear channels and ASC™ (Auto-Sync Channel) infrared download for easy frequency synchronization.
- Rack-mountable receiver with 4 balanced XLR microphone level and 1 unbalanced 1/4” mixed line level audio outputs. Backlit LCD with user-friendly configuration menus indicating frequency, volume, and RF signal strength.
- All-metal body handheld microphones with the Nady DM-10 neodymium cartridge for clear audio and maximum feedback rejection. LCD display indicates group, channel, audio level, and battery level status. Operation with two AA batteries.
- Box contents: 4W-1KU quad receiver, 4 x HT-1KU wireless handheld microphones, AC adaptor, two removable BNC antennas, two extender cables for front mounting the antennas (preferable when rack-mounted), user guide, frequency chart.
Nady HT-1KU Handheld Transmitter
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500 feet line-of sight
- 1000 user selectable UHF frequencies per band, with AUTO-SCAN for easy location of clear channels
- True Diversity circuitry with two complete front ends for maximizing range and most effective elimination of dropouts
- Sophisticated IF filtering for simultaneous operation of HT-1KU or BT-1KU systems in the same location
- Front panel touch control buttons and user-friendly LCD configuration menus
- ASC™ (Auto-Sync Channel) IR download feature which sends selected Group/Channel information to transmitter via IR for easy frequency synchronization
- Front panel backlit LCD display indicates selected audio output Volume level, Group, Channel, RF signal strength meter, A/B Diversity antenna status; Separate audio LED bar graph display provides instantaneous audio level status from a distance
- Back panel Balanced XLR Mic level and Unbalanced 1/4” Line level audio output jacks, squelch control, RF BNC connectors for dual removable ½ wave antennas, and DC power input jack
- Externally powered (adapter included)
- Rugged all-metal housing — rackmountable with optional single rackmount kit or dual (side-by-side) rackmount kit
HT-1KU Handheld transmitter features a sleek, durable all-metal housing; power Off/On switch; internal antenna system; and superior neodymium cartridge for clear, powerful audio, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise. HT-1KU transmitter features LCD displays indicating selected Group, Channel, Audio Input Levels, and Battery level status; transmitting High/Low RF power switch for optimizing distance operation depending on application; and operation with two AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH) for longest reliable, economical battery life
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.