Featuring 100 selectable wireless frequencies, the U-1100 HT is equally ideal for both speaking and singing applications. Featuring a dynamic cardioid handheld microphone transmitter the U-1100 HT is packed with user friendly features like an amazingly easy set up with the ASC download function sending selected channel information to the transmitter. Clear and transparent audio with 120 dB dynamic range, an operation of up to 500’ (line-of-sight), a sophisticated.
IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location all included in a rugged ABS housing.
Nady U-1100-HT UHF Handheld Wireless Mic System Features
- U-1100 receiver for use with single transmitter or U-2100 for use with 2 transmitters simultaneously
- U-1100HT handheld microphone transmitter
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with clear, transparent audio with full frequency response, 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500ft. line-of-sight
- 100 selectable UHF frequencies for interference free operation. Clear channels user selectable manually or with Autoscan for quick, convenient set up and easy operation. Selected channel stored in memory for subsequent use
- ASC (Auto-Sync-Channels) download feature sends selected channel information to transmitter via IR sender for easy frequency synchronization
- Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location
- Front panel back lighted LCD display: Channel Selected, RF/ AF bar graph, Scan and IR, LEDs for TX-ON or A/B Diversity, Up/Down-SET buttons, Power, On/Off switch, volume controls
- Back panel balanced XLR fixed MIC Level, and adjustable unbalanced 1/4″ jack audio Line Level SUM outputs, squelch (RF mute) adjust; DC input jack, Antenna jack
- Receiver externally powered with included 110V-220V AC-DC 13.5 VDC 400 mA adapter, transmitters with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Rugged all ABS plastic housing for long life and durability