Providing true wireless freedom, the Airline 88 Guitar is a frequency agile system that provides high quality sound, premium reliability and a 300' operating range for guitars, basses and other stringed instruments. Samson's AirLine 88 Guitar system features a no wire or beltpack, plug-in transmitter with a dual-position connector that is designed to fit a variety of guitar jacks.
Samson Airline 88 Guitar Wireless System Features
- Plug-in transmitter with a dual position connector
- Frequency agile UHF wireless system
- 16 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Rackmount kit included
AirLine 88 Guitar continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation. Designed to be an extension of your instrument rather than a separate component, the AG8 Guitar Transmitter lets you rule the stage with confidence. It provides IR sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, an audio Mute switch, battery life LED indicator and up to 12 hours of operation on a single AA battery.
Samson CR88 Wireless Receiver Features
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Half-rack receiver design
- LED display indicates operating channel
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" outputs
Can you really use only one guitar? Samson doesn't think you should have to make that choice. That's why the AG8 plug-in transmitter was designed with a custom, dual-position connector that can fit both Fender (Stratocaster) and Gibson-style guitar output jacks. Airline 88 Guitar also provides exceptional low frequency clarity ideal for bass guitars. It's even a great wireless solution for acoustic-electric guitars, electric violins and accordions.
Samson AG8 Micro Guitar Transmitter Features
- Plugs directly into guitar jack (no beltpack or cable required)
- Dual-position connector fits a variety of guitar jacks
- Offers up to 12 hours of battery life using single AA battery
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- Mute switch
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system’s rack mountable CR88 Wireless Receiver provides 16 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.