For over 50 years, Ernie Ball Slinky electric guitar strings have been the favorite of musicians across the globe, Ernie Ball's signature recipe consists of specific gauges and core to wrap ratios for balanced rich harmonics and that signature Slinky feel. Using the finest and freshest raw materials every string is manufactured in the dry Southern California climate using state of the art winding technology and undergoing strict quality control standards.
Nickel wound Slinky bass strings consist of nickel plated steel wrapped around a tin plated high carbon steel core for a balanced tone that compliments all electric bass types and playing styles. Each set is packaged in an ultra-low humidity environment with Ernie Ball's Element Shield packaging to ensure every set is as fresh as the day it was made.
Ernie Ball Slinky Bass Nickel Wound Strings Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Precision wound with nickel plated steel
- Tin plated high carbon steel core
- Compliments all bass guitar types and playing styles
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Crafted in Southern California, USA featuring the finest and freshest materials
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.