Easy connectivity, stable signal and no delay! The GMU-HSL100 is a UHF Wireless System with an HS10 dynamic headset microphone and a LAV10 lavalier microphone with BT10 wireless transmitter body pack and R10 receiver. This expandable Plug & Play system will meet all your wireless needs, with USB rechargeable receiver and long-distance wireless connection, just plug in and power on and you’re ready to rock.
Choose Lavalier or Headset mic depending on your preference and connect to BT10 Transmitter, AA Batteries included. Gemini’s GMU Wireless system is perfect for many applications, including but not limited to: Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Streaming and Podcasting. We’ve put our years of industry experience into developing a high-quality wireless system at a low-price that only Gemini can provide.
Gemini GMU-HSL100 UHF Wireless Headset and Lavalier System Features
Complete Wireless System:
- Cardioid Pattern Dynamic Wireless Microphones
- UHF High Band Single Channel Receiver with multi selectable frequencies (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
- Ultra-fast Microcomputer Controlled PLL Oscillation Circuit
- Advance Compression Circuit rejects unwanted noise
- Hassle-free Automatic Transmitter setup via SET Button
- Includes HS10 Headset Microphone and LAV10 Lavalier Microphone
- Wearable Body Pack Transmitter with LED Screen (displays channel number or frequency and battery power)
- Receiver with 1/4" Jack, connect to amplifier, pedal, mixer etc
- Charge Receiver and Microphone via USB port
Easily connect HS10 Headset Microphone or LAV10 Lavalier Microphone to the BT10 Body Pack and connect wirelessly to the R10 Receiver for untethered audio connection in a variety of settings from music performances to weddings and conferences. Wireless range over 50 meters with a stable signal and no delay!
The R10 Receiver contains a rechargeable Lithium battery, conveniently charge via USB with included cable. Battery provides hours of use on a single charge. Conveniently monitor remaining battery life and Channel/Frequency via the Body Pack’s easy to read LED(?) Display. Body pack powered by AA Batteries, included.
Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Podcasting etc, the list goes on. The GMU Wireless series will perform well in many applications and scenarios. Whether in a professional environment or at home, the GMU Series offers the perfect solution for your wireless audio needs at a price that cannot be beat!
Plug And Play:
Transmitter and Receiver automatically pair, just connect desired microphone to Body Pack and receiver to your audio device and power o. Change frequencies with ease from the Body Pack. With a wide range of available UHF frequencies, you’ll have no trouble finding a interference free channel to transmit audio. (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
The GMU Wireless System can support 6 pairs of devices working without interference as well as ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.