RealGuitar 5 is a combo of two instruments: Classic – all of our original guitar models with loads of new features, and Steel String – the debut of new guitar sample set with five patches and three tunings for each.
MusicLab RealGuitar Guitar Plugin Features
- Intuitive keyboard layout allows LIVE/MIDI KEYBOARD PERFORMANCE with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming and finger picking techniques.
- Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed IN A MIDI TRACK OF ANY DAW.
- BUILT-IN SONG SEQUENCER designed to arrange up to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
- 1250 guitar rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles
- Edit/change factory chord fingerings with a mouse click
- Pattern Tree view allowing to easily find/select rhythm patterns
- Up/Down strokes
- Up to 30 Key/Pedal/Velocity/Mod.Wheel Switch FX
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Chords
- 33 keys for Key Switches
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
- Toggle/Temporary switch modes
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar 'Strokes' contained in the current rhythm pattern
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer
- Total synchronization with host's tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature...
- Hi quality Reverb
- Stereo Tremolo
- 2-way Stereo Chorus
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our product called RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
RealGuitar and all MusicLab Virtual Guitars are simply the best in the industry. They are convenient, featured packed and give the user endless musical options. Whether a Beginner, Professional or a Producer you will find our products the answer for all of your virtual guitar needs.
Sounds and noises
We've carefully and meticulously recorded high quality samples of each fret of all acoustic guitar strings. RealGuitar sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds and noises with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
Techniques and control
An authentic sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their own, but requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealGuitar. Whether you are playing live or programing a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Guitar chord voicing is very unique depending on guitar construction and is absolutely necessary to reproduce in order to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. Our patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions and alterations.
In order to record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. We created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or in our internal Song sequencer.
Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects to reach best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
MusicLab. Making Virtual Instruments a Reality since 2004.