Studio One Artist has everything you need to bring your inspiration to life. Its pioneering drag-and-drop workflow makes it highly intuitive and fast to use. Audio loops, virtual instruments, plug-in effects and even presets can all be dragged into your session from Studio One’s innovative Browser. Copy FX Chains from one channel to another simply by dragging and dropping. Even laborious tasks like vocal comping and drum replacement are as easy as drag and drop.
PreSonus Studio One 6 Artist Software Features
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and Smart Templates to get started creating fast
- Use third-party VST and AU plug-in effects and virtual instruments as well as ReWire-enabled applications.
- Unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, Buses, and FX Channels
- Five powerful virtual instruments including:
- Impact XT: powerful multi-channel drum sampler for beats and loops
- Presence XT: virtual sample-player instrument (14 GB library included)
- Mai Tai: polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer
- Mojito: monophonic subtractive synthesizer ideal for basslines and leads
- Sample One XT: robust sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- 32 Native Effects like ProEQ3, Analog Delay, and MANY more, with freshly-redesigned UI
- Arranger track for easy song structuring; copy and paste entire verses and choruses or move them around
- 7 GB of royalty-free bundled loop and musical content for quick inspiration
- Easily integrate external hardware with Aux Channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 786 kHz audio
- Export your tracks directly to SoundCloud; enjoy other integrated cloud services like PreSonus Shop and PreSonus Exchange
- Remotely control Studio One Artist from your tablet using Studio One Remote
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
New Smart Templates make it easy to get started with streamlined workflows and helpful guided tutorials. Use the new Customization Editor to select just the tools and functions you need for the task at hand, simplifying the user interface so you can focus and work faster than ever.
The updated Console lets you flip sends to faders to create effects and bus mixes fast, switch between three pan modes on stereo channels, and
pin the channel overview to keep a focused view of crucial Channel details available at all times. Use Microview controls to adjust critical parameters in both Native and third-party VST/AU plug-ins. Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels.
Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One Artist seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production… and lets you truly create without boundaries.