Featuring Beta 87A Shure's flagship live vocal microphone, the SLX-D digital wireless system provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range. When clarity is simply essential, whether presenting, educating, praising or entertaining, your relationship with your audience is singular. With SLX-D Digital Wireless you can stand confidently on a strong foundation and build the wireless installation to match ongoing demands, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
DROPOUTS ARE OUT – From the leader in digital wireless technology, SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance.
Shure SLXD24/B87A SLX-D Beta 87A Handheld Vocal Wireless Mic System Features
KEEP THE SHOW GOING - Ready to perform for all-day conferences and nighttime performances—up to 8 hours of use from either 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery (sold separately)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.