The Samson Concert 288m Dual-Channel Handheld System offers premium sound and flawless wireless performance for situations where two microphones are needed. Ideal for business presentations, house of worship, Q&A, educational events, and more – Samson takes the worry out of wireless with a portable and dependable dual-channel wireless system that includes two handheld microphone transmitters.
Tabletop Micro Receiver
Small and light enough to fit into any carry bag, the AR299M tabletop receiver puts an emphasis on versatility and functionality while remaining a fraction the size of other receivers. The true-diversity antenna design provides 300' of wireless reception, while tone key and auto mute technology prevents undesired noise and interference when the transmitter is out of range. The AR299M offers dual-balanced XLR outputs for each channel as well as 1/4” and 1/8” mix outputs to ensure straightforward connection with mixers and PA systems.
Set up is a breeze with a one-touch scan feature that selects the clearest channel from 100 different channels in your performance space. The dual-channel, frequency-agile Concert 288m Handheld system allows for up to eight systems to operate simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent).
The Concert 288 Handheld features two CH88 Handheld Transmitters with Q8x Dynamic Mic capsules. It’s supercardioid pickup pattern provides maximum gain before feedback and excellent off-axis rejection, while a pneumatic capsule shock mount minimizes handling noise. These handheld mics bring maximum versatility to any dual-user application and can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries.
Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless system:
- AR299M Wireless System withAR299M Micro Receiver:
- Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
- Scan button automatically scans 100 frequency channels for optimal performance
- IR Sync to set transmitter frequency channel from receiver
- Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
- 1/4" and 3.5 mm unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
CH88 Handheld Transmitters:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Q8 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- IR Sync to set receiver frequency channel
- Variable Gain Control
- One-touch Mute
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.